To adjust the motion sensitivity on your Arlo camera:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at arlo.netgear.com.
- Click or tap Mode.
- Click or tap the device whose motion sensitivity you want to adjust.
- Click > or tap the pencil icon next to the mode that you want to edit.
- For Arlo Wire-Free and Arlo Pro Wire-Free cameras, click Edit or tap the pencil icon next to the rule that you want to edit.
- Under If the following, click > or tap the pencil icon next to Motion is detected.
- Move the slider to adjust the sensitivity level for motion detection for this camera.
- Click Back > Save.
Your motion sensitivity settings are saved.