The ReadyDLNA service lets you stream media on your ReadyNAS to DLNA players such as the Sony Playstation 3, XBox 360, TiVo, and DLNA-enabled TVs. You can stream your media to any device that complies with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) standard, including mobile clients, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
ReadyDLNA supports to following formats:
• Music: wav, wma, pcm, ogg, mp3, m4a, flac, aac
• Video: 3gp, mp4, wmv, xvid, vob, ts, tivo, mts, mpeg, mpg, mov, mkv, m4v, m4p, m2t, m2ts, flv, flc, fla, divx, avi, asf
• Photo: jpg, jpeg
• Playlist: m3u, pls
To enable the ReadyDLNA streaming service:
1. Select System > Settings > Services.
2. Click the ReadyDLNA button:
3. A pop-up screen displays:
4. Select the Enable ReadyDLNA check box.
5. (Optional) From the Auto Scan drop-down list, select Enabled or Disabled.
o Enabled. The system automatically searches for DLNA-compliant devices.
o Disabled.The system does not search for DLNA-compliant devices.
6. Click the Apply button, Your changes are saved.