With the Insight app on your mobile device, you can use Bluetooth to discover your ReadyNAS with a Bluetooth dongle connected. See below for details on how to do this.
1. Connect the Bluetooth dongle to an available USB port on your ReadyNAS.
2. If you have not already done so, install the Insight app on your mobile device.
3. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device (ensure you are within range of your ReadyNAS to allow Bluetooth connectivity).
4. Launch the Insight app.
5. If you are using Insight for the first time, select Set up new devices. If you have previously added other devices, select Add devices.
6. Select Storage.
7. Select Bluetooth set up.
8. Select Discover device. Scroll down if you do not immediately see this button. Your mobile device scans for available devices on Bluetooth and on WiFi (if connected). ReadyNAS devices available for discovery by Bluetooth appear with the Bluetooth icon: